British fly fishermen, , have designed a new fly box for which they are now raising money via. Kickstarter. Their ingenious ripplebox is a pretty simple yet ingenious design that should result in less damage to the foam with each use. As well, it is modular in design, in that it can be configured in countless ways to accommodate any size fly in any position. Check out its many innovative features.
The company line
- With an original silicone ripple insert and 12 full-length fly channels, flies are easier to organize, and quicker to select & return.
- The ripplebox waves goodbye to worn out slits, fiddly returns, and pre-defined spacing. Featuring 12 full-length fly channels, hooks can be placed in gently, and held securely, anywhere.
- Storing flies has never been more efficient. ripplebox offers a secure grip from end to end; no wasted space.
- A durable nylon latch, tough polycarbonate case, marine grade stainless steel pin and our unique silicone ripple, ripplebox is saltwater friendly and built to last a lifetime.
- The ripplebox has been designed to be your most versatile day pack. Comfortably holding patterns of all shapes and sizes, our innovative ripple allows flies to be spaced and organized exactly how you wish.
- 50p from every box sold will be passed to the Wild Trout Trust.